- This event has passed.
Murray Method Level III Class
January 14 @ 9:00 am - January 18 @ 5:00 pm$875.00
Note: Completion of a certified MM Level II class is prerequisite
Level III (DECISION TIME) provides further discussion of unhealthy systems; expansion of understanding addictions and dysfunctional behaviors; and addresses both individual and relationship issues. Emphasis is placed on enabling persons to move out of a “stuck” position and actively apply new methods of healthy behaviors – personally and in their relationships.
- Review of Levels I and II in which participants relate any questions or area which are unclear.
- Expands the understanding of our Baseline for Normal and how to create a healthy, new Baseline
- Explanation regarding the genesis of neural pathways, and how they can be changed
- Causations and Alternatives for Addictions and Dysfunctional Behaviors are illustrated and demonstrate the necessity of all areas being addressed before sobriety can be attained and maintained
- An expansion of the Wounded Relationship is given which lists the primary needs of both the child and the adult
- Decision Time offers a step-by-step program to enable options for persons stuck in unhealthy, destructive systems and relationships
- Negotiables and Non-Negotiables are demonstrated through role-play regarding how to evaluate the potential of long-term relationships and activities
- Fields as Relationships are shown by illustrations correlating relationship types and various landscapes; students are provided with outlines regarding how to apply the instruments gained thus far in the Method in the preparation and maintenance of healthy relationship
5 days, 9a – 5p, plus homework; attendance required at all sessions.